Quality Pest Solutions For Norman, OK Properties
Established in 1889, the city of Norman, Oklahoma, is just 20 miles south of downtown Oklahoma City. Living here offers residents a high quality of life and a strong sense of community, however, pest activity threatens that. Norman homes and businesses are at risk for pest infestation all year long, and it’s important to secure the proper protection. The team at Pestmaster® Services is here to provide you with ongoing protection from the dangers of pest infestation.
We’re proud to offer dependable pest protection to homes and businesses throughout Cleveland County and the surrounding areas. For over 40 years, we’ve provided sustainable solutions that stay true to our slogan of Pest Management with Environmentality®. Our team takes an interrelated approach to pest control, considering the way pests interact with one another and the environment they live in. Some of our services include:
- Bed bug inspection and control
- Bird control
- Health-related pest management
- Landscape pests
- Pest control
- Rodent control
- Termite control
- Vegetation management
Reach out to us today to discuss your residential or commercial pest control services. We’ll set up your initial inspection and get started right away.
Home Pest Control In Norman, OK
The best way to effectively protect your Norman home from household pest infestation is to reach out to the team at Pestmaster® Services. We use cutting-edge technologies and the best management practices to achieve complete residential pest control that local homeowners can rely on. After every inspection, our entomologist analyzes our findings to come up with the best plan of treatment for your infestation.
Once we discover all pest activity and sites of infestation, we use plant-based materials and reduced risk pesticides to treat the problem from every angle. In addition to general pest control services, we offer a selection of specialty services including decontamination, vegetation management, risk reduction, and mitigation, aquatic weed and algae control, health-related vector control, and landscape pests. Reach out to us today for your free quote and a complimentary inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Norman, OK
When it comes to commercial pest infestation, it’s a real nightmare that compromises your entire operation. Here at Pestmaster® Services, we offer dependable commercial pest control solutions to a variety of facilities, including restaurants, healthcare, food processing, hospitality, property management, and education. We’re proud members of:
- NPMA (National Pest Management Association)
- NYPMA (New York Pest Management Association)
- NYSWMA (New York State Wildlife Management Association)
- Professional Service Council
- GSA Approved Service Provider
Our pest solutions are always safe for you, safe for the environment, and guaranteed to leave your facility pest-free. We use verified, environmentally friendly pest control products and trusted IPM (Integrated Pest Management) strategies to bring you the lasting results you deserve. Ongoing treatments are scheduled monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly depending on your needs and preferences. Call today to learn more.
Norman Homeowner's Cockroach Control Guide
If there are cockroaches in your Norman home, you may find egg casings and droppings in active areas, and you may even detect a musky, unpleasant odor. However, if you don’t spot any signs, it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re in the clear. It’s still important to do everything you can to minimize your exposure to cockroach activity. If you want to guard your property against these unsanitary pests, here are some useful preventative tips to keep in mind.
- Apply weather stripping around windows and doors.
- Don’t leave any food out, pet food included.
- Fix leaky pipes, faucets, and downspouts.
- Install dehumidifiers in moisture-rich areas.
- Keep your household appliances clean.
- Keep your property clean and free of clutter.
- Reduce sources of humidity and excess moisture.
- Seal spaces around wires, cables, pipes, and other utilities that enter from the outdoors.
- Store your food in sealed, air-tight containers.
- Sweep beneath the stove and fridge.
- Take out the trash regularly and store it outside in a sealed bin.
- Thoroughly inspect anything before bringing it into your home.
- Vacuum the floors regularly.
- Wipe up mess and spills as promptly as possible.
Whether you currently detect signs of cockroach activity, or you just want to be proactive in securing year-round protection, contact Pestmaster® Services. We offer comprehensive cockroach control and prevention services that give you lasting, year-round results.
Five Termite Protection Techniques For Norman Properties Owners
Termites are wood-eating pests known for their ability to cause serious structural damage. The destruction they cause can be detrimental, and repairs can cost you thousands of dollars. If you want to know what you can do to prevent termite activity around your Norman property, here are five proactive steps you can take:
- Eliminate moisture-damaged wood and any wood to soil contact.
- Examine wooden items brought onto your property.
- Install loose mortar or weather stripping around windows and doors.
- Store wood a good distance away from the house.
- Use vent fans in kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms.
At the end of the day, the most reliable source of termite prevention is regular services from pest experts. Pestmaster® Services is here to protect your home or business from these destructive wood eaters, keeping you protected moving forward.